Don't Join Orange

I would not recommend Orange to anyone. Their Customer service is absolutely abysmal. As I type this, with one hand, the other one is holding a phone that has been on 'hold' for ONE HOUR and 14 minutes, with no indication of when I might get answered. Contract customers can call "free" on 150 so you have the choice of frying your brain for an hour or so; or if you have to call from a landline because of a problem with your phone you can call them on their mobile rate 07973 number and thereby increase their profits. This terrible experience is not unusual; the recorded voice on the customer service line always says they are "currently receiving a very high number of calls" whatever time of day I call. Don't, don't, don't join Orange whatever you do; if you ever have to call customer services you will regret it. I have to give one star because it won't let me give none.

No comments: