Problems with P800 and Customer service. AGAIN!

Last week, Orange replaced my P800 (that I've had since Feb) as it kept switching off randomly. The replacement arrived, and since then, I have a poor signal, meaning I can't make calls in places I've made calls during the last 5 years. At least twice a day I get the 10 second restart error (which is a pain), my contacts gave me not enough memory errors forcing a format of the internal drive, and this morning it crashed writing a text message.

I called Orange and complained, I managed to get through to the most snottyest bloke who ran the diognistic test, then proceeded to tell me the symptoms are typical of a P800. I expressed my concern he was expecting me to use a phone I considered to be of poor quality, but he wasn't interested, just telling me he'll pass the details onto a technicial bloke and they'll perhaps get back to me over the weekend.

I insisted he looked again at all the problems I'm having and asked to speak to his supervisor, he refused to put me through and asked me 'Do you always ask for a supervisor if you can't get your own way'

Anyone heard such a rediculous story???
If this is how their customer services are I wouldn't reccomend them to anyone.

Tom

No comments: