13 months at £60/month.......

I am with Orange on pay monthly. I have a 18 month contract, which I have 13 months left of. I moved to orange because it was the best network to be with regarding the signal as it was stronger. All was great, the on 12th January the signal goes down by four Bars inside. We had full signal prior to this. I rang Orange, they said the mast in our area was being worked on and it would be back up and running by the 24th, sooooo I took their excuse and waited patiently. Come 25th January, still no signal !! So, I rang them up again, to be told a mast four miles away was now being worked on, and that would be up by the 4th Feb!!!!!! I'm telling her that it wasn't fair as I was unable to make and recieve calls or text messages. Even with a bar or two when lucky I couldn't do anything with my nokia N73. Soooooo, the lady on the phone said I was able to claim as I was unable to use my phone. Anyway, come the 5th Feb, I was getting rather fed up !!!! So I rang again !!!! Told them that I was still having a problem, they then said the works are going on longer than they should be. Then a week later I rang again, only to have a right cow on the phone telling me there was never a problem with the signal and it is how it has always been !!!! I lost my rag. She continued to talk over me, also stating I was not eligable for compensation. I rung again day befor yesterday, spoke to a lovely chap, he went through the usual things again, trying different things with my handset and not getting anywhere. He agreed that there was a problem with the Mast !!!! Finally I thought we were getting somewhere, he said he was off to have a word with his superviser, he came back saying his superviser was having none of it!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! Anyway, he kindly wrote a detailed email to the tech support, and said he would ring me back once they replied. Still waiting.

I am going to ring again on monday with a list of numbers of peope who are too experiencing problems. The thing that is annoying me here, is they are quick enough to take my money, yet not quick enough to help me. It is so frustrating. I have two phones on my account both having problems, yet I pay £60 a month for nothing. I am so mad, I hate orange but I am stuck with them.I am contacting Trading Standards on Monday and the North Wales Feret, I have had enough !!!!!!!

No comments: