!2 months to 18 months without telling me!

When i upgraded my phone last January i signed a new contract for 12 months. I did this in an Orange store. I wanted to take up their existing customers get same deals as new customers offer but they are saying i signed up for an 18 month contract.
I have been to the store who 'promised' to find my original paperwork but haven't either phoned me to say they found it or sent me copies, the store won't return my calls (i don't live near the store anymore so can't really go back again). I've also called 150 Customer Services (who say the stores are nothing to do with them and they can't help).
Any ideas about how i can sort out my contract, who do i complain to if the store won't speak to me and its 'nothing to do with' customer services? I don't even want to stay with Orange anymore.

No comments: