Stranded

Once again my reliable old phone has been let down by a crappy network. Why can't they get it right?
Now I will have to get another contract while I still have 12 months left on my useless Orange contract..........
£40/month and I am missing meetings and losing business as customers are telling me my phone is switched off when it isn't. They are all sweetness and light before you get trapped into their contracts but try getting any service from them.. No chance! Don't use Orange they really suck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Typical. A lot of us spend time and energy picking the right phone and then just grab what seems like th4e best deal which allows us to get the phone. Perhaps we should be paying more attention to the service providers. Then perhaps the likes of Orange would get their act together. Or better still get out of the market .